Friday, September 01, 2006

The Day God Introduced Oleg...


Hi there! Thanks for dropping in! Well, I'm EXCITIED! This 'blog thing' is new for me! I wish I had the knowledge 8 months ago that I do now on how handy blogs can be. Not only do they help keep family and friends up to speed on what is going on (we lead an incredibly busy life style - like many other Blue Blooded Americans do!), but to assist those in the future (like myself) on the adoption process and all that comes with it...So, in all fairness to those who may be spending countless hours surfing the net for stories like mine - and possibly meeting me and my family for the first time, I will attempt to bring our story 'up to speed' over the next few days. There is a long journey that took place just to get where we are right now- and with the grace of God we will finish with flying colors! But just to make it more clear where I am in the process - like many others we are currently in the hurry up and wait stage of our journey to bring our son home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home